Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer

I just got back from a quick trip up to see my people in Northern Virginia. Saw a lot of friends and family. Peeped Georgetown for the 1st time and must say I dig the whole Georgetown seen. Shout out to  Alex G@ALZGordon )  Who held it down with me and kicked some knowledge my way on our night out, much love to her. She also is going to be posting here time to time which is also a plus to be blessed with her view of the future. Im out Yurrpppppp!


Bonus:
-Mixtape
Kanye West Presents : G.O.O.D Ass Mixtape (New tracks from Kanye West, Kid Cudi, Common, Mr. Hudson, John Legend ect)
Lil Wayne "I Told Yall" (This dropped awhile back, However this is untagged, FREE WEEZY)
The Ting Tings "Hands" (new artist on Jay-z's RocNation)
(this some Club/Female Music)
 Videos:
A Little Trip through Berlin (Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment