Thursday, September 2, 2010

Finally Famous Vol 3

"Are you willing to give up what you love, for who you love
or lose your girlfirend to groupie love
everywhere I go I get a group of hugs
thats what happens when they need connections and you the plug
how many trends you gotta set before you considered great
how many missed calls before you considered fake
how many dreams before its considered fate
I’m eating in a World where I’m considered bait
a workaholic addicted to bills
people addicted to me cuz they addicted to real
my best friend got addicted to pills
I can’t look at him in his eyes, you don’t know how that sh-t feels mentally!
I aint trying to rock no shirts that say “in memory”
I’m praying that he make, wished we could go back
cuz honestly all the times that we had
those be the best memories…"
Memories -- Big Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment